Our two pools offer something for each member. Zero-depth entry, leisure pool for play, lap lanes, water fitness classes, and more! Each of our two locker rooms and family changing rooms offer direct access to the pool area.
Interested in becoming a certified Lifeguard? Attend our Lifeguard Certification Course February 17-19. Click here for more information.
Please keep our pools safe and fun for everyone and commit to following our Pool Rules:
- Children (Ages 0-5) must have an adult with them in the water at all times.
- Children (Ages 6-8) must have an adult supervision in pool area; Child must pass the 25 yard swim test for adult to be out of water.
- Children (Ages 9+) do not need direct adult supervision if child has passed the 25 yard swim test . Guardian must be within the facility.
- Only Coastguard approved vests are allowed; Floaties are not allowed.
- Trail Point pool noodles, lily pad and rings may be available all other items will not be permitted. No inflatable floaties of any kind.